JuvaFlex Essential Oil Blend™
What is in JuvaFlex Essential Oil? There are six therapeutic grade essential oils in JuvaFlex. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italicum) is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory. It also improves circulation and may help cleanse the blood.
- Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-depressant, and sedative properties. Discharges toxins from the liver and opens the liver chakra. Its aroma lifts the spirit and releases negative emotions.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil (Chamaemelum nobile) has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and anti-infectious properties. It is calming and relaxing and is used for depression and stress.
- Fennel Essential Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) has anti-parasitic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-toxin, diuretic and analgesic properties. It is used for diabetes, cancer, obesity, fluid retention, parasites and digestive problems.
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) has antiseptic and anti-infectious properties. Helps to decongest the liver. Reduces mental fatigue and eases anxiety.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil (Tanacetum annuum) is anti-inflammatory and helps cleanse the liver and lymphatic system. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.
Carrier Oil: Sesame oil
Do you want more information about the individual oil? Just click on the name of the oil to find out other interesting information such as:
- What Part of the Plant is Used?
- What is an ORAC Value?
- What is the ORAC of the Oil?
- What are the Plant Properties and Uses?
- Where is the Name derived from?
- The Most Interesting Historical Reference?
- And more!
What are the Documented Uses for JuvaFlex Essential Oil? Addictions, alcoholism, anger (cleanse the liver of), antioxidant, cancer (liver), detox from anti-depressants, detoxification, digestive system (supports and detoxifies), gallbladder and infection, gallstones, gout, hepatitis, indigestion, kidneys (inflammation and infection), liver (toxic, cleansing, improving function of, and cancer), lymphatic system, neuropathy, parasites, psoriasis and respiratory system.
What Body Systems are Affected? Digestive System.
What is the Spiritual Influence? JuvaFlex essential oil clears the emotions of blame, unappreciated, deprived and anger that are commonly stored in the liver. It will help you foster the positive emotions of supported, appreciated, contentment and forgiveness.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the solar plexus chakras.
How do I use it?
Use diluted - 50:50 dilution (one part essential oil: one part of vegetable oil). Then,
- Apply several drops (2-4) on location to liver
- Apply to chakras/vitaflex points
- Directly inhale
Good oil for the First Aid Kit? No
Can this oil be used for Animals? Yes
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular when not of therapeutic grade. Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? Juva Cleanse essential oil could result in skin irritation therefore dilution may be necessary.
Want to Purchase Therapeutic JuvaFlex Essential Oil?
Tips and Testimonials from an Essential Oil User
Enhance the effectiveness by using Di-Gize along with JuvaFlex.
Place JuvaFlex over the liver once per day; and make a hot compress with it and castor oil to use several times per day for toxic liver.
This message is Maximus Approved
stay in touch Connect here.
A few of my fave sights