Body Beast DVD Workout Review

I must say that I have never been inclined to order a fitness product via infomercial ... However I saw the ad for the Body beast program in a Muscle and Fitness magazine , then I saw the infomercial late one night just out of curiosity.
   I have been a fitness trainer for many years and never thought I needed a trainer;)
well was I wrong.
   Not that I needed to know what to do or how to do it workout wise, but the fact that someone else was doing it on the dvd and serving as a motivator to simply follow along I was intrigued.
   I soon discovered that I no longer had to deal with the mapping out, and designing of a home workout, all I had to do was watch the trainer perform the workout and provide the positive talk to get me through it. Finally I had someone else motivating me! I am generally a self motivated individual but sometimes I am just mentally tired or stressed and putting myself through a workout is mentally taxing. Not so with the Body Beast home Gym workout DVD.
   The trainer Sagi Kalev, 2 time Mr. Israel has plenty of experience and credibility... He is definitely motivating!!
    I also learned a lot, I had previously been in the vein of go heavy or go home train of thought, and almost always train with heavy weights , big benches and heavy leg press machines at my gym "Warrior Fitness Center" Hill Air Force Base... To my surprise I was able to get a fantastic workout with relatively small weights , using just dumbbells, and  EZ curl bar in my home gym. Using the techniques of Sagi I was able to get most all of the muscle fibers stimulated in just a 30 minute home gym workout, and still remain challenging. He really has an extensive knowledge of training principles. Giant Sets, Super-Sets, Forced Sets, Dynamic Sets, Combo training, Circuit Training etc.
   The recipe for a successful  workout session is
#1 Effective
#2 Motivating
#3 Entertaining
#4 Fun
#5 Easy to Follow
                    Body Beast home gym workout hits all of these with ease. From the makers of the highly successful home workout P90X and Insanity programs, BeachBody Products have come out with yet another hit. Geared toward the Home Gym workout crowd can also be used via the Body Beast mobile app in a commercial gym.
      Comes with a detailed step by step workouts you can do at home with very little equipment and a whole lot of convenience and privacy, covering all body parts, basic nutrition meal plans, and supplementation, workout poster, online workout tracking and fitness community.
    The program is complete with Strength Building, Bulk Building and Fat Shredding phases.
Very minimal amount of equipment is needed. Just a pair of adjustable dumbbells, an EZ curl bar with 80-100 lbs depending on your fitness level. A Basic bench or Swiss ball, a pull up bar, and some floor space;)
     If you are a beginner and cant do any pull ups yet you can use a resistance band with an upper door attachment for lat workouts. And of course if you cant keep up like me I was hitting the pause button several times!!  I must say that I was quite surprised at how challenging the workouts were.
 Sagi will have you huffing, puffing and sweating within a few minutes.... Its really great to have someone else map out some exercises and talk me through a workout while at home!
   Another thing is that if you need an awesome plateau buster this is it!
  Not just for guys! Believe it or not this is the absolute best type of home workout for women who really want to get into shape, dont let the big dude with muscles take away from  the effect on the female body. Weights are what shapes the muscles and creates your physique. Women will in no way become bulky or muscley;) Its not in your hormonal makeup to produce big muscles. In fact the quickest way to a shapely physique is through dedicated weight training with a set up such as the one mentioned above. Dont be fooled by those other programs that offer just body weight exercises or the use of 3 lb dumbbells!! Using tiny weights will produce tiny results. Many female testimonials from the infomercial are quite impressive. Muscle is what forms your shape and uses up body fat to transform your body.
      Especially if you are the type who does not like to go to gyms, this program is for you!!!
    Do The Body Beast Workout  in the privacy of your own home, travel 10 seconds to your home gym that's open 24/7!! Also when you take advantage of the free online community support group you can meet people just like you, find a workout buddy, track your progress, and gain access to much more online workouts.


                

No comments: