Brain Power Essential Oil
Brain Power Essential Oil is a fantastic blend of essential oils specifically designed to assist with
- Mental Clarity
- Boost Creativity
- Balance Hormones ie Growth Hormone + Testosterone
- Increase Concentration
- Deepen Meditation and eliminate "brain fog".
It contains essential oils that are very high in sesquiterpenes which increase oxygen around the pineal, pituitary and hypothalamus of the brain.
It also dissolves petrochemicals around the glands in the brain and along the spine if placed there. One of the causes of brain fog is thought to be the toxicity due to petrochemicals such as commercial air fresheners, deodorants, antiperspirants, hair care products, perfume , cologne and various other synthetic chemical cleaning products, scented laundry soaps, fabric softeners, we use in our daily life and inhale regularly. Creating a sticky residue clogging up the receptor sites of the brain tissues oxygen. Brain Power can assist with all of these!
- Pre workout, for Mind to Muscle Connection and increased muscle strength to get more reps and sets.
- Before a competition to give you the mental edge by calming your nerves. Stimulate Neurotransmitters (Brain Chemicals which help the brain cells communicate)
- To help you concentrate during taking exams , tests,memory improvement or any activity which requires a lot of mental acuity.
- Increase Creativity: writing, Composing music, Drawing, Painting, all Art forms
- Deepen Meditation, relaxation.
- Post Workout for faster Muscle recovery, in which growth hormone + IGF-1 play a critical role.
- At Night before bed to quicken a deeper sleep with increased melatonin and growth hormone to stay asleep.
- Enhance Intuition: precognitive dreams, problem solving, and intuitive decision making have been reported with tegular use of Brain Power , and Peppermint work well together.
Need essential oil that will help you create your musical masterpiece, finish that book, overcome writers block,?
Get Brain Power for mental focus,creativity boost, concentration!
My own personal experience with using Brain Power in my Fitness Program
Taking prescription drugs can inhibit the brain from metabolizing serotonin?
Brain Power and Valor Essential Oil. all help the brain recover from the damage of commercial drug use. And they will also stimulate the pineal gland that metabolizes 50% serotonin in the body.
What is Serotonin?
Serotonin regulates some of these functions: mood, appetite, sleep, muscle contraction, memory and learning!
Brain Power Essential Oil Blend™
What is in Brain Power Essential Oil? There are 7 different essential oils in Brain Power. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carteri) has anti-depressant and immune stimulating properties. The high sesquiterpenes level stimulates and oxygenates the limbic system of the brain which elevates our mood and helps us relax (overcome stress).
- Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italicum) is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory. It also improves circulation and may help cleanse the blood.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil (Santalum album) has anti-depressant, astringent, aphrodisiac and sedative properties. It is calming and emotionally balancing and is used for depression and stress.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil (Cedras atlantica) has anti-infectious, anti-fungal and sedative properties. It stimulates the pineal gland which releases melatonin. It is calming and purifying.
- Melissa or Lemon Balm Essential Oil (Melissa officinalis) has antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant and relaxant properties. It is calming and uplifting and used for depression.
- Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) has analgesic and anti-spasmodic properties. It helps relieve stress, sore muscles, menstrual cramps and nervous tension in the body.
- Blue Cypress Essential Oil (Callitris intratropica) has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, insect repellent, and sedative properties. It is a stimulant to the amygdala, pineal gland, pituitary gland and hypothalamus.
What are the Documented Uses for Brain Power Essential Oil? Mental focus and concentration, Motivation, brain fog, anti-aging,Stimulates Creativity, increase activity in the pineal, pituitary and hypothalamus glands, increase growth hormone and melatonin, sleep apnea, dissolve petrochemicals on receptor sites, improve memory, forgetfulness, jet lag, nervous and mental fatigue, depression, convulsions, dizziness, epilepsy, fainting, headaches, autism, AIDS, ADD/ADHD, stroke, chemical sensitivity, confusion, oxygenate the brain, bring emotional balance, narcolepsy, neuropathy.
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? Increases mental concentration and focus during mental activity, Increases Creativity. It is uplifting and energizing. Will get you into the zone!
What is the Spiritual Influence? Will help those who suppress emotions such as passion, excitement and joy. Or, those who lack motivation and like to procrastinate. Gives the mental clarity and focus needed to overcome apathy and embrace life.
How do I use it?
Use NEAT (undiluted). Then,
- Apply several drops (2-4) on ears, wrists, neck, forehead, temples or feet
- Apply to chakras/vitaflex points
- Directly inhale,
- Place a drop on the insides of each cheek with your thumb, for direct absorption into the Brain. First thing in the morning, before + after a workout or Creative Session. last thing at night.
Buy Now Brain Power
Facebook: The Rock Body Fitness
A few of my fave sights
This message is Maximus Approved
stay in touch Connect here.Twitter @rockbody88
Facebook: The Rock Body Fitness
A few of my fave sights