Rocky Balboa Training Montage

Rocky Workout Inspiration




MAXIMUS AURELIUS STRENGTH CREED:I Am Powerful, I am Strong, I am stronger everyday, I have the Power, I am Driven To Workout, I make Time To Workout, I eat Clean Foods Daily, I crave Healthy Foods To Feed  Muscles. My Body Is  a Temple And Only The Best Building Materials shall Enter.
 I Think STRONG All Day Long. Where the Mind Goes The Body Will Follow.I Love To Lift Weights, The Feeling I get Is Pure Energy. I am Strong , I recover Quickly, I gain Muscle EZ, I am  An EZ Gainer, Every Action I take either Contributes to My Muscle and Strength Gains Or takes away from them. Everything I eat either Takes me closer to my goals Or Further Away....I Can Focus All Of My Mental Energy On Achieving My Goals, If I am Down I will repeat these Power Word Phrases Over and Over and Visualize them on a widescreen TV, then Growing to a massive Movie Screen, I can hear these Power Words and phrases from the speakers, I can see them Growing as Big As A Building,I can Feel The Power and Strength Growing Inside me Like a Volcanic Eruption, an Atomic Explosion: Big Bang Boom! I am a  Strength Gainer growing Stronger Everyday  and Bodybuilder,Sculpting my Muscles to their Maximum Potential , I get Healthier everyday, I can now see these Power Words and Phrases on the side of a Giant Mountain. I can see My Biceps as Mountain Peaks, I can See My Chest Muscles Expanding to Fill the Room, then the City, Then The State, My Chest has Splitting Muscle FibersHypertrophy and Hyperplasia is setting In,I can fell my Back Getting Wider, and Thicker, I can Imagine my Lats As Wide and Powerful as An F-16 Fighter Jet, a Stealth B2 Bomber. My Legs are like the Power of a Freight Train, I am  A Warrior of Iron, The Iron is always there, it never leaves, its the Power of the Gym, The Iron Weights, The Heavy Metal Barbells, its the Power of the Metal, Its calling me, It will Transform me,   I am Driven To Train, I Hunger and Thirst For Knowledge On How To Get Bigger, Stronger, Faster.I accept No Excuses. I Make no Excuses, I will do It Now! Here is My Transformation and how I did it.


No comments: